The Ultimate Guide to Frizz-Free Hair With a Mulberry Silk Hair Wrap
You want to wake up with frizz-free hair, but don't want to spend hours using heat to achieve it. What do you do?
You could wrap your hair in a Mulberry Silk Hair Wrap and allow the fabric to work its magic while you sleep! Not only will your hair be free of frizz, but it will also be tangle-free and super straight and smooth.
In this blog, we'll discuss everything you need to know about using a Mulberry Silk Hair Wrap to achieve frizz-free hair overnight.
How to Use a Mulberry Silk Hair Wrap to Achieve Frizz-Free Hair
Want to know how to achieve frizz-free hair overnight without using any harsh chemicals or treatments?
It's simple! All you need is a mulberry silk hair wrap.
Here's how to use it:
1. Detangle your hair with a wide-tooth comb before bed.
2. Apply few drops of serum to keep your hair nourished.
3. Start brushing all your hair in one direction.
4. Section your hair into four or five sections, and wrap each section around the base of your head.
5. Secure each section in place with a bobby pin, and let the wrap sit overnight.
6. Remove the wrap in the morning, and style your hair as usual.
Tips for Maintaining Frizz-Free Hair Overnight
The next time you have an important event and want to make sure your hair looks its best, try using a mulberry silk hair wrap. These wraps are made of natural silk fibers that help to repel moisture and lock in your style, giving you frizz-free hair overnight.
Here are a few tips for maintaining frizz-free hair overnight:
1. Start by washing your hair with a clarifying shampoo. This will remove any product buildup or oils that may be causing your frizz.
2. Apply a deep conditioning treatment to your hair and let it soak in for 20 minutes.
3.Towel-dry your hair and detangle them.
4. Use a hair serum on damp hair.
5. Wrap your hair in a mulberry silk wrap and go to bed. In the morning, unwrap your hair and style as usual.
How to Style Your Hair After Using a Mulberry Silk Hair Wrap
Now that you've used your mulberry silk hair wrap to achieve frizz-free hair overnight, it's time to style it!
There are numerous methods to style your hair after using a hair wrap. Make a sleek ponytail, half-tie them (no more baby hair poking out), or leave them natural. However, we want you to be confident of your smooth and glossy hair.
How mulberry silk works on your hair
So, how does the mulberry silk hair wrap work its frizz-free magic? The answer is in the fabric. Mulberry silk is made from natural fiber that are incredibly smooth texture, which means they don't snag or pull on your hair like other fabrics can. Mulberry silk has its own natural 18 amino acids and sericin protein. Sericin protein is highly recommended by dermatologist and found in salon products for your hair. This prevents any breakage or frizzing, and leaves your hair sleek and shiny all night long!